Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion is comprised of men and women who are called to serve.
This selfless ministry includes:
* Taking holy communion to the sick and homebound
* Helping the celebrant to distribute the Holy Eucharist at mass
* Assisting, by laying on of hands, at the Healing masses
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion publicly affirm their willingness and responsibility of being a servant to others, just as Christ did.
Along with the privilege to serve, these ministers must also be involved in, on a regular basis, one of the other ministries of the church, such as:
Attending morning mass
* Participating in centering prayer
* Helping with CCD or RCIA
* Taking part in Tuesday Adoration in the church ( an integrated part of this extraordinary responsibility )
Any questions, please call the office 305-872-2537
Or call Roberta Castillo on her cell 305-923-4668